Image by Alicia Nijdam via Flickr
I had an Alexander Day yesterday – that is a Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad, Day.
- When I was walking out the door to go to work I tripped and slammed into the door jam
- We had an all school assembly but the AC wasn’t working. The assembly was awesome – the heat was draining.
- I way underestimated the time needed to register kids for the Mock Election. It takes most of the class period.
- I left work to find a very flat tire and my spare was low.
- I didn’t get home to 8 but I had road hazard insurance so my tire only cost me $15